Recap your vacation with My Maps

Friday, July 31, 2009 | 8:24 AM

One of my favorite things about going on vacation is having so many stories to tell and so many pictures to share when I get back home. Ironically, one of my least favorite things is having to repeat myself over and over again when people ask me how my trip was! I've found that My Maps is great way to share my vacation experiences, and to make a cool memento for myself. Sure, I could blog about my trip, but I'm a fan of providing geographical context for all my experiences, photos, and even videos. That way, if anyone ever wants to check out spots I've been to, they know exactly where to go.

Check out this map I've been working on that covers my recent trip to Hawaii.

Now, when people ask what I did on my trip, I just email them this link!

Brian, Google Maps Team

0 comments: