Tuesday, November 24, 2009 | 2:36 PM
With Thanksgiving this week in the US and more holidays ahead, use the season as an opportunity to give back to your customers. Whether you already have a great holiday deal or are looking to create one, you can post it to your Local Business Listing for users to find! Here are 5 reasons why this is great for both you and your customers.
1. New! Reach users on the go with Local Business Center mobile coupons. This new form of coupon allows your customers to search for savings via phone. A customer can pull up the coupon on his or her smartphone device and present the device at checkout to redeem. It's easy for everyone! Learn more about mobile coupons.
2. Coupons help you measure the value of your Local Business listing. You'll know that any customer carrying your LBC-specific coupon made it from your Google Maps listing all the way to your business.
3. Coupons encourage Google Maps users to interact with your listing. By adding more than just the basic elements, you invite customers to interact with your listing. As a result, you may find that more customers are compelled to write a review or share the listing with a friend.
4. Coupons keep you at the head of the pack. By offering more to your customers, you can ensure that you remain competitive and stand apart.
5. Customers look for deals over the holidays. Year after year, searches for the term 'coupon' spike during the holiday season. Customers will appreciate any relief your coupon gives their pocket books.
Ready to get started? Learn how to create a coupon for your listing.
Helen L. and Cecelia